After a long day at work, all I want to know is what’s for dinner.. I think spaghetti may be the winner.
Boca Veggie Crumbles
Wheat spaghetti noodles (I use whetstone)
Ragu spaghetti sauce
- Boil noodles with a little bit of Olive oil
- Heat and brown the veggie crumble
- Mix in Ragu sauce (I use chunky vegetable, but you can use your preference)
- Drain noodle and put into casserole pan
- Put “meat” sauce on top
- Mix cheese and put on top.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes (preheated 350)
The result is a spaghetti casserole that everyone in my house loves, and I get the night to start organizing and doing homework. Yay!!
I also made some Garlic bread out of hot dog buns and some spread with garlic in it. Yum Yum